Answered By: Jackie Knowles
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2015     Views: 101

The Library uses a zoning policy to indicate they types of behaviour we expect in each area within our buildings.

Our staff are happy to help resolve any issues relating to inappropriate behaviour, so please let us know if you see a problem.

Information on what to do if someone is disturbing you can be found on our website:

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.