Answered By: Jackie Knowles
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2018     Views: 79

Members of the University, entering and exiting the building will need to provide either a valid University Card or library card (which are issued to our external users).

Non-University members visiting for the days may apply for a day pass.

If you have concerns about data protection and how your personal information is used. We have a clear data protection statement which describes the purposes for which the information is collected and the Library’s obligations in processing this data.

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.